I just wanted a picture of me with John Steinbeck's quote next to the Millennium tree. It's an amazing discovery: somehow the Disney people were able to get cross-section of this tree and display it at the "Redwood Creek Challenge Trail" in Disney's California Adventure. The tree fell in a rainstorm and it was estimated to be over 1,000 years old. So I asked Ethan to take the pictures and once the camera was in his hands, he started position the camera in all different angles. Trying to "coax" me into being a better model (I guess?), he said "work with me, baby." I busted out laughing and just laughed the whole time he was taking pictures. I do hope Ethan does not become Austin Danger Power.
Because he's gotten such a positive response from his mother, he decided that he should take more pictures. I do have to admit: he was a pretty good photographer. These are some good examples (although his favorite model is, of course, his lovely mother... : )
Ethan and mom spent one afternoon in the park just the two of us. It was wonderful spending time with Ethan because he's so agreeable and is simply fun to be around. We took advantage of the Photopass photographers and had some pictures taken together.


No comments:
Post a Comment